All you KNEAD is LOVE – A Pizza Making Experience – SOLD OUT
Sunday 15th September 2019
1pm – 5pm
Pizza Express, 23 Bruton Place, Mayfair, London W1J 6ND
The restaurant is located on Bruton Place which is just off Berkley Square Directions
Nearest Tube Stations: Green Park or Bond Street
An exclusively event for professionals held at this hidden gem of a restaurant located in gorgeous Mayfair. Here the event will be hosted privately away from the main restaurant on the 1st and 2nd floor.
We will be starting the event at 1pm with the opportunity to mingle with everyone before we begin the pizza making experience at 1.30pm. You will be put into pre-arranged teams according to your age group, which will change throughout the event.
This is guaranteed to be a fun afternoon where you will learn the art of dough tossing, pizza making and compete in head to head battles before enjoying your very own creation over lunch with the rest of the group. You will not be judged on your cooking skills but will get the chance to show off your creative side to win prizes! You’ll have fun, you’ll laugh and meet new people without having to struggle for conversation, plus get the chance to enjoy ‘A Slice with someone Nice’
The event will end at 5pm, however, you are welcome to stay on and mingle afterwards.
Ticket price includes:
- Welcome glass of Prosecco or soft drink on arrival
- Dough Balls, Garlic Bread and tasty appetisers throughout the event
- Fun packed Pizza Making Experience with The Dough Ball Challenge
- Own crafted pizza with lots of fresh ingredients to choose from (veg and non-veg)
- Date Masi’s Twist on the games, prizes and competitions
- 50:50 split in male and females attending with teams designed by age group
- Opportunity to meet like-minded individuals in a fun relaxed environment
- Private and exclusive event held away from the main restaurant
Age Group: Hindu & Sikh Professionals mid 30s – mid 40s
Males: 35 – 47 / Females: 34 – 46
Ticket Price: First 10 tickets at £40, then £45 thereafter
Tickets non-refundable and non transferable to another event
This is a fun experience with limited spaces so please book early to avoid disappointment
Dress Code: Smart/Casual – Jeans and smart trainers can be worn
(Aprons and Chef’s Hat will be provided)
Tickets must be purchased by Thursday 12th September, in order for teams to be pre-arranged
For your chance to meet your match in a fun, relaxed environment where you don’t have to struggle for conversation and get to play ‘Chef’ for the day, book your ticket.